Thursday, March 13, 2008

this week in jack's world...



jack and i finally ventured out on our own this week... i drove to babies-r-us and did just fine!! we played on his boppy gym and he started making cooing noises... and even smiled at me!! we tried out his new sunglasses on our daily walk to the mailbox and wore a few new outfits in the interim. he is 11 lbs & 6 ozs... and growing! he still has his fussy times when ALL he does is cry... and all i wanna do is cry, but i hear that's normal. last night was monumental, he slept from 11:30 to 6am!! yeah, please please do that again little man:)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Have you tried "gripe water"? I know it sounds bad, but it worked well for Leah every evening when she'd get real fussy. I think it eases gas pains. Seemed to work better for me than those gas drops. I can't remember the name of them. Anyway, just a suggestion.

lilypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker