Friday, June 5, 2009

Big Boy FUN

" i LOVE cheetos!"Singing with daddy"i LOVE microphones... thanks Uncle Rick!"
snuggling with mommy

playing hoops at My Gym... he is such a lil basketball player"this is where i like to come and THINK"he is wearing Uncle Bren's HIGHSCHOOL gym shirt... too funny
Mr. Cool


Jack is growing up SOOO fast! He now repeats everything you say, will take your hand and guide you to what he wants or is reaching for, LOVES to sing, idolizes his Uncle B, and is still obsessed with balls! My only question is... how do i get him to stop biting ME?

We love this little man!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Brandon bites me too. He thinks it's a game. Silly boys. I have no idea how to get him to stop. Let me know if you figure it out.

Love the pictures. Jack is so adorable. He's getting so tall and he's slimming out too. I can't believe he's only one and a half (or almost that right?).

lilypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker