Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Favorite Things Party

20 women x 3 gifts each = 60 Goodie Bags full of FUN
Drawing NamesEveryone getting ready to exchange gifts
Good wine & good friends...
So last night I had a "My Favorite Things" Party & it was a huge success! 20 of my good friends showed up to exchange gifts, enjoys drinks, & munch on some yummy appetizers! I had such a great time chatting with everyone & seeing what item makes them SMILE! There were all kinds of gifts ranging from wine to face masks to Christmas ornaments! Thank you girls for coming... let's keep this a tradition and do it again soon!


For those of you who don't know how this party works... here is the recipe for a FUN time:
1. Each guest brings 3 of the EXACT same item,wrapped. (ex. 3 lip glosses, or 3 books, or 3 picture frames, or 3 socks...etc)
2. Then each guest gives 3 of thier gifts to 3 different people (we draw names) and then by the end of the night each guest ends up with 3 gifts... different from what they brought.
3. I did door prizes too... everyone always enjoys getting MORE gifts!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

i'm so jealous. your party looked like so much fun and all i did last night was watch star wars clone wars on t.v. with brennan and jackson.
glad you had a great time.

Lacey said...

Awesome idea! Just might have to steal it!

Darcy said...

What a fun idea :)

Charis said...

What a great idea! I may have to throw one myself :) Hope all is going well for yall in Tampa. Jack is still SO cute!

lilypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker